- 2nd – Hanging of the Greens, 9:00am – 12:00pm
Join us as we decorate the church for Christmas and welcome the Advent season!
- 3rd – 24th Intergenerational Advent Study 9:45am
Each Sunday during Advent we will meet together to do a special project or have a discussion around advent. The first Sunday (December 3rd) we’ll be making Advent wreaths for us to take home.
- 3rd – Welcome Sunday! 11:00am
Join us as we enter celebrate Woodland and the beginning of a new season at the church. We’ll also enter into the Advent Season. We’ll have special activities for children and youth and we’ll celebrate this special season together.
- 3rd – Potluck with Eastminster Presbyterian
- We will have a catered meal to celebrate Welcome Sunday! Every 1st Sunday of the month we join with our friends at Eastminster Presbyterian to have a potluck. Lunch begins after the service (around 12:00pm) and is held in the Dining Room.
- 10th – A Christmas Carol performance by Mark Cabus
You won’t want to miss this incredible one-man show by Mark Cabus. Mark will perform Charles Dicken’s, A Christmas Carol in the Sanctuary.
- 16th – Saturday Supper and Room in the Inn
Every Saturday night at Woodland there is a meal for anyone in need of one. Each week we open our doors to our friends and neighbors experiencing homelessness to extend hospitality and meals. We would love for you to serve with us! Contact us here if you’re interested in serving.
- 23rd – Church Work Day
Once a month we meet together to take care of our church building and grounds. Many hands make light work! We work together to care for the landscaping, do odd jobs, general upkeep and more to help keep our space well cared for.